I have worked in the fields of technology, journalism, literature, and public service organizations. I have analyzed, investigated, and made things happen.
- Conducted feature research and planning for a new software product.
- Created an email newsletter for executives in nonprofit organizations and published monthly issues for three years.
- Conducted research and planning for a technology training program for nonprofit organizations.
- Raised over $2.4 million in grant funds for various organizations.
- Got pulled onto a high-pressure, high-profile technology consulting project and was instrumental in delivering the solution on time and on budget.
- Rewrote nearly the entire help file for a new version of a software product.
- Published technical articles on software-related topics from importing files to developing regular expressions.
- Served as a columnist for Princeton’s campus newspaper.
- Published journalism in Inc.com, LAist.com, Durham (NC) Herald-Sun, and other publications.